CXOti™ is the task intensive 3 shifts a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, workhorse of the CXO™ series. Designed to have all the same features and extreme comfort of the CXO™ but, designed for a non stop working environment. With strategically engineered components and upgraded materials the CXOti™ is built for users up to 350lbs, 24 hours a day. With all the comfort of the CXOti™, working those long shifts just became a lot more enjoyable and extremely comfortable.
- The breathable mesh back with ABLEX™ patterned weave provides generous lumbar support while allowing for dynamic movement.
- The contoured thoracic lumbar support pad with ENERSORB™ foam can be easily adjusted up/down and in/out for personalized support and comfort.
- Spring-loaded ball bearing ratcheting system (patent pending) operates the armrests, which move up/down and in/out.
- The energy-absorbing ENERSORB™ foam seat, lumbar and headrest foam offer unsurpassed comfort.
- Perforated for exceptional airflow, dual-layer standard Mystic fabric’s four-way stretch moves perfectly with the ENERSORB™ foam for added comfort and durability.
- Synchronous knee-tilt mechanism with slow seat and back release.
- Intuitive side tension control, multi-position lock, pneumatic height adjustment and an integrated seat slider for depth adjustment.
- Five-prong die-cast aluminum base with anti-slip treads. 3" dual wheel casters.
- Rated for users up to 350 lbs.