All seating sold by UNRC Inc. carries a Limited LIFETIME Warranty herein described:
- UNRC Inc. grants that all preowned seating product sold and delivered is free of any material defects and offers exchange with same model or another seating model of equal or lesser value.
- Statute of limitation for claims made by customer for defective chairs is 7 days from the date of delivery.
- All moving parts, upholstery (mesh, fabric, vinyl or leather), the pneumatic and moving parts of the arms are under warranty for a period of one year from invoice date.
- LIFETIME Warranty applies to the main structure of the chair, including the frame, base and any other structure supporting the seat pan and back frame.
- This warranty does not cover any claim made by customer as a result of; misuse of the seating product, improper use of its functions, customer inflicted tears to the upholstery or mesh, upholstery stains, tears and scratches on the arm caps, jamming of the castors caused by accumulation of dirt or debris.
- Customer must refer to manufactures website or user manual for proper use of all seating functions, as well as, maintenance and care of the product.
- Under this warranty, provided the claim satisfies the conditions of the warranty, UNRC Inc. will repair or replace the seating product at no charge to customer within a reasonable time.